Choose to allow a product to only be purchased once. This is a per product setting not per order. Set a product to only be purchased once, then after a customer has purchased this item they will no longer be able to add the item to the cart and purchase again.
Now you can set a time range month, or days for simple products added in v2.0.0
Note: If this plugin does not work for you on the shop or single product pages, it is most likely do to your theme using WooCommerce template overrides. However this plugin should still remove the item from the cart, if you have disable by ip enabled. As that function is specific to this plugin. If you do have a custom theme with woocommerce template overrides, the same code from this plugin would need to be added to a child theme template override, please contact me if you need help doing that.
Update 2.1.0 02/11/17
- Added disable by ip address, to disable purchases when guests checkout. This can be enabled or disabled, note this is pretty much a 1 purchase per household since it’s based on the ip address. Added custom message option for removing item from cart, if item was manually added to cart.
Update 2.0.0 08/11/16
- Can now set a time range for simple products. Select Forever, Month, Day, and set the range of days or months etc.
- Option to show the user the amount of days or months till they can purchase again, and control the text displayed to the user.
Update 1.2.1 6/22/15
- Removes items that are marked as purchasable once from the cart or checkout if they were added before logging in. Once the user logs in and goes back to cart those items will be removed.
Update 1.2.0 12/20/14
- Added Option for entering your own “Purchased” text that the customer will see.
- Added Support for Variable Products
- Added Support for Grouped Products